Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Tutorial: How to make the I Love Candy Corn Treat Box (open-top)
Today's assembly tutorial was requested by a Facebook reader. Ann asks,
There are two boxes in the LD I Love Candy Corn Cut It set and I found out that Ann was having trouble with the one with the open-top (File #2).
The photos below show the assembly process for this box:
1. Start by cutting out all the layers.
2. Adhere together the layers that make the 2 candy corns.
3. Crease the fold lines of the box layer and....
4. ... glue the sides together.
5. Next, glue the bottom.
6. Glue one prepared candy corn to one side of the box.
7. Glue the other candy corn to the other side of the box.
8. Ta-da! The box is finished!
9. Embellish and fill as you please.
Hope that this answers your question, Ann! :-)
I Love Candy Corn Cut It Project (SVG included)