Besides rounding the corners, did anyone notice that I also added an extra layer on the card front?
Here, let me show you how I did it using Silhouette Studio:
1. Using the layer for the card front....
... I used the rectangle tool and drew a rectangle over the cupcake.
Set the rectangle aside.
2. Select the card base, right-click, and Release Compound Path to separate the cupcake from the card layer.
3. Delete away the card front and the score lines, leaving only the cupcake and the rectangle from Step 1 on the mat.
4. Make a 0.125" offset of the cupcake.
5. Use the Align tool and center the offset with the rectangle.
6. Right-click, Make Compound Path.
7. Delete away the cupcake and it's done! :)
Now all that is left on the mat is the new layer for the card front that you can use to make a cute card even more adorable!
To finish my card, I adhered the new layer onto the card front and trimmed the top and bottom of the card so that the patterned paper is lined up with the solid base. I also used a corner chomper to round the corners.
Now go and have some fun making these lever cards. If you don't already have the Accordian Lever Cards Cut Its, you can get it by clicking HERE. The set was also included in the LD's Great Gift Giving Bundle HERE.