Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jin's Photocards

I've been wanting to make photocards for a while now. I take a lot of pictures of every one of my projects but it wasn't until today that I finally made a card out of a photo of an assembled cut.

Earlier today I posted the above picture on my Facebook Page but I realized that it would be great as a photocard too. So I printed the photo on photopaper (from a previous Staples' $1 Kodak Photopaper deal) and got these:

I was really pleased with how they turned out. The photopaper is a little thinner than the heavy cardstock that I would have preferred but the cards looked really cute! With 3 kids in 3 different classes, and almost 30 kids in each classroom, I'm looking for ways to make a lot of Valentines in a short time. Who knows, this photocard may just be the solution to my problem! I have so many photos I'm sure that some of them will make great photocards. Can't wait to go through my older pictures and make photocards out of them.

Sheep Shape Year Cut Its
Sheep Shape Rambles Graphics Set


  1. Jin, Your projects are so fresh and delightful, and a continued source of inspiration! Do you have a source of inexpensive printer ink? I use a Canon MX880. I'd love to do more with it, but ouch. The ink is so spendy.

  2. This is such a great idea! I'm going to have to try it. Good luck with all of those valentines, you're a great mom!

  3. I wooly love everything you do!! You are so talented and have the cutest ideas. I get a little thrill when I see your emails!! THanks for sharing!!