Thanks, everyone, for responding to my post on Monday. To answer some of the questions that I received yesterday, let me tell you a little of what you can expect from the LD-MTC Beginner Series.
- The tutorials will be designed for the Cricut user (beginner or otherwise) who are new to cutting images that are not from cartridges.
- As I will be using images from Lettering Delights, it will help to be familiar with their website and what type of products they offer. I will be using their SVGs as well as their Doodlebats, Cliparts, Graphic Sets, and Fonts. To learn more about the difference, please read my tutorial on How to Choose Lettering Delights for MTC and the Cricut.
- I make cards and so the projects will mostly be cards but you are free to use the techniques learned in the tutorials to make any other thing that you desire.
- Even though I will be using Make-the-Cut, you will probably be able to find the same tools in SCAL to make the same projects. I will not be using SCAL in the tutorials.
- The Series will be a special feature on my blog. At this time, I have not decided if I should make it a weekly or a monthly feature but I want to let you know that it isn't going to change the way I blog. For the rest of the time, my posts will still show you the other cards that I've made and will be like what you have been reading the past year.
So this is what I have planned for now but please keep those comments coming. I can better plan on what to show you if you tell me what you want to see.