Thursday, April 29, 2010

Blog Awards: 1, 2, 3!

When I started this blog, I was using as a way to keep a record of the cards that I made. I didn't think that anyone would care for what I do. When I got my first follower (Hello, Heather!), I was beyond excited and so very flattered. To know that someone else find my work interesting enough to follow my blog is quite the awesome feeling. But then 3 wonderful ladies offered me the ultimate encouragement...they gave me Blog Awards! I am floored. To think that these super cool, and super creative crafters actually considered my blog worthy enough for an award!Wow...

While I have not actually followed the rules to claim the awards, I still wanted to thank these ladies:

1. Joanna at for presenting me with my first ever blogger award.  Thank you so much, Joanna!

2.) Kim V. at Thank you so much for the award and for all the encouraging words that you have given me. 

3.) Gina at Thank you for all the kind comments and for considering me for this wonderful Sunshine Award. 

Thank you again, Joanna, Kim, and Gina. You all do such wonderful work and I am truly grateful for all the encouragement you have given me. 

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. :-)


  1. You deserve these awards so much, your talent and creativity is well enjoyed by all, congrats and keep up the amazing work!

  2. Congrats! I love what you do, but I also love that you explain it in a clear and concise manner, Thanks so much!