Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New stuff from Silhouette!

Do y'all remember the other day when I found some new settings that came in the Silhouette Studio upgrade and wondered if there were new products coming soon from the Silhouette folks? Turns out I was right! Check out the newsletter that I just received:


The latest additions to the Silhouette Store include:
  • adhesive corrugated paper
  • adhesive washi sheet
  • stencil material
  • vellum
  • black & white sketch pen set.

To get us to buy the new stuff, they even included a coupon! Use the code NEWSTUFF (haha! "NEWSTUFF". Seriously!) to take 20% off.

I'm not sure if I'm buying any of these yet although I must say that I am a little curious about that adhesive washi sheet and the stencil material. What about you? Are you buying anything?

p.s. I'm not affiliated with Silhouette America and I do not earn any payments from them for posting this on my blog. I'm just sharing info with y'all cos' I thought you may want to know.  *wink*


No comments :

Post a Comment