Thursday, September 12, 2013

GREAT DEAL! Silhouette Cameo Starter Kit Bundle (EXPIRED)

------------------------------

UPDATE (Sep 13): The price has gone down further to $229.99! Click HERE to see the deal. 

 ------------------------------

Heads up! Amazon has a great deal on the Silhouette Cameo Starter Kit Bundle:


The Silhouette Cameo has a retail price of $299.99 and usually comes with only one cutting mat and one cutting blade. According to Amazon, this bundle includes an additional mat and blade, plus a metallic pen set (retail $6.99), and a pick-me-up tool (retail $6.99).

Personally, I don't use the pick-me-up tool or the pen set but it is always good to have an extra mat and blade. If you don't care for the extras and are only interested in getting a Cameo machine, this deal may not be for you. If you don't mind having the extra accessories and don't want to wait or hunt around for a better price, I'd say get this as it is a pretty good deal. Don't forget that there is also free Prime shipping for this item.

Amazon changes their prices often and I don't know how long this offer will last. If you want this, click HERE to get it before the deal is gone.


1 comment :

  1. Do we need to replace the mat frequently? I liked the Overstock deal... I'm still debating on buying the Camel or other like Gazelle or KNK. :-(
    can't seem to make up my mind, cause I wanted to cut thin foam (to make 3D like details), magnet and maybe something thicker, but will be mainly doing invitations. Another thing is the speed, I'm not sure if it is that slow like some people have been saying. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete