Friday, August 12, 2011

PSA Blog Hop (Day 5): Happy Meal



It's Friday! It's also Day 5 of the PSA Back-to-School Blog Hop with the Queen's Court. If you are just joining us today, please click here to start from Day 1.


Can you believe that I didn't use any  Lettering Delights or Make-the-Cut for today's project? Instead I used the Smiley Face stamp from the PSA Super Star peel-and-stick stamps and some fabric stickers that I got from a recent grab bag purchase. I used a Martha Stewart Double Embossed Button Punch to make the "button" while the "MEAL" was stamped with some mini alphabet stamps.


Your next stop on this hop is Kassidy's Inking It Up Crazy. Click here to go there now. Don't forget to leave a comment on everyone's blog to enter into the grand prize (retail $85) that is sponsored by PSA Essentials. Here again is the list of participants on this hop:




Happy Hopping!


Pin It

18 comments :

  1. I love those happy faces! What a terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and creative!

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freakin' simple but so adorable!!
    Ruth
    stev288@pwrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. But then, I love everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simple and cute. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable lunch bag. I am sure it is a lot healthier than the other happy meals that we all know.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a neat mom you are!! I used to cut up my kids sandwiches in different shapes, but this is such a neat way to carry your lunch to school!

    Thanks for sharing, and reminding me about my MS button punch!

    Hugs,

    Carmen L
    cal8007 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so stinkin' cute! I love the bag! TFS
    Hugs
    Carley

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to decorate a sack lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The twine adds a lot of color and cuteness

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo cute, but I would be crushed if it got thrown away:-0 Thank you for the 5 days of awesome projects!!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that made me smile
    That is a Happy Meal I could promote
    perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy little bag. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a clever idea! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cool, that'll be a hit with my kiddos

    ReplyDelete